Thursday, September 6, 2018

WING

Image result for wings literacy shedImage result for wings literacy shed

As I stood there unaware, play with an object of a brass, a flute was in my hand warming
the fun within me.
But a creator of unfair fly like he deserved it was really a sign of bad was over   hearing
like a wolf for one thing he couldn't baer was the sign of heart and care.
As the wind was getting cold a hart of unbold towers over me then Bang!
He was over his heart of fear dashing to safety he lost his love for his grated fear...
Slapping and pushing for the love of fear.
                               
A  uncaring creator of dark was here ready to play bully till I die
.From the gloom within me something wasn't right maye a little thing or a big thing that said
from something.
From the inside of me I worked hard for the one thing i couldn't do now wich was fly.spending
the whole day and night i made something like a kite
.Ready to roll I rolled it out a cannon to help make it real.
Wings of oatmeal and glue with a few feathers would do.Ready aim fire! As the cold mist cried
on my face it worked it worked but then..I was splat on my face.


My sight was blurry and really faint losing myself thick white mist around me, because there
in a shadows stood the three baf face’s. Putting his saggy long fingernails on me one picked
me up as i acted faint looking into my poor soul As i thought “oh no i’m done goodbye everyone
”.But wait there at 2:00 o'clock was hero to save me.playing my sweet tuned flute like her
hard was made of gold.Pushing and shoving one by one the three baf faces chased her
like a wolf.Cold and lost she was looked bad then she got caught one big clarins hand
wash her wings where now really hurt.

When I woke up my head was like a brick wall I secured to the place where the only two
thing’s where my heart belonged to them and them only not anymore my sister auteam and
my flute barry.There alone they stood them a monster of guilt scraped under my skin asi tried
to help her.Crack! then... The silents grew loud. A stick witch only men’t  the three baf face
where near.holding each others hand a friendship of bonding jumped in us one by one our
wings grew strong in the name of love. in the madness they came a monster grew but was
very true that he was a bad face that was left in there dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment