Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Optimist yachting exploding a moment-last day!

Optimist yachting exploding a moment-last day!

Crashing the yachts together to make one big yachting  !

As the sun shone on us, Swarleen, Taliha and I hit the sand  and rusty rocks
4th place,” AJ said . Facing towards our boat!
Happy that Swarleen would not quite scream at us again. Two other yachts joined us on the second island or I should call the battlefield. There was a moment of silence then someone had a fantastic idea to join the boats together with our ropes.So we tried then

Crash, bang, thump!  The boats were smashed together. As the sun scorched melting us and the water shook like a bad chain reaction, I could taste the cold water dripping out of my mouth numbing my chin and freezing up my face.I felt the slippery yacht and the hard rope burn my hands giving me a rope burn. We have done it, six yachts without sails are about to set off.

We waited until the sun reached middle  of mid the sky then we set off like warriors that we are, trying to beat Aj!We'll see how the rest goes on in a different story.Did we beat him or not beat him ?you will have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment