Monday, October 15, 2018

Cairo_Holiday Moment

Cairo_Holiday Moment
Moment:I was at the beach in Whanganui then I sank into quicksand
Crash bang “ “hisssssAs the sea washed up on the scorching sand the shells boli into hot rocks.Some people from my Aunt Sue who has cancer wanted to take my brother and I with two other cousins called Sebastian and Maddie to the beach down in Whanganui.It was really warmish at the time so I said yes.Running along the warm sand I jogged into the water  It felt nice.Time passed by and my aunty told us that we cant get wet or we cant go swimming.Troy asked if I wanted to collect some nganga with him so I said yes.running to the Monan...

Suddenly I felt the range of tangaroa grab me with such tōpana It felt like I was mealiting into the beach then the sand suddenly broken nganga sank in with my poor foot scratching me wondering my foot. With all my strength I pulled my foot but my left foot sank as well time pastet like a hawk then my waist sank in as well rushing the save the day my Maddie  came and pulled me out of the slippery slimy sand.
Then I realized I was wet soaked running away from my cousin wanting to get away from getting told off. But I did because I ran into my aunty  two steps later which scucked badly. The end!


Plan:
  • I can see great big blue sea  brushing against the deadly hot sand!
  • Jag my dog  stamping on in the car  like an elephant in the bush.
  •  Shells packed like a wall on the ocean floor.



tōpana-force
Moana-ocean
Tangaroa -Maori god of the sea
Nganga-shells

No comments:

Post a Comment