Sunday, June 24, 2018

My story of my life




Your Story:


Whāia te iti kahurangi, ki te tuohu koe me maunga teitei.

Pursue that which is precious and do not be deterred by anything less than a lofty mountain.

As I popped out into the world my journey began on monday early  morning 25/2/2008 to be the greatest. For eight week’s my dad tried to  find me a name until it came..Cairo a bad name for me that is supposed to a boy’s name and i’m a girl.That time I came out to the world my dad was in the navy and military.

At the age of 2 someone else joined me 21/12/2009 someone entered my life who i didn’t want … a brother he was such a big cry baby, I didn't even cry that much  when i came into this world. As a sister I was quite independent. He’d usually come to me and annoy me but I’d usually hiss at him like a cat for him to go away.

About a year later we hopped into a weird machine a called a air- plane to Melbourne in Australia? When we got there I arrived at this big house with 3 bathrooms 5 bedrooms  2 lounges 1 kitchen and 1 washroom plus a  big backyard.

All was good till some word came up... school! It was my first day of school as the oldest of my sibling’s  I was the first to go to school. I didn't know what it was until about  4 weeks. Every day I would look over at someone's shoulder they had adult handwriting. All I had was a few friends that I didn't realize then but they were quite horrible to me it was okay I guess.

But 3 years later as i was watching tv we got bad news my pop died we didn't have enough money to pay for the house we had to move to hasting’s.when we did I didn't go to school for about 5 or 6 months when i did i got judged a lot. the only friend i had was maia but her friend’s stopped her from playing  with me so mosted of the time i was alone by myself I got bullied a lot .Somehow I  got kicked out of a task with maia and her bad friend because they felt bad for one of there friend’s (not).being one of the teachers pet I worked really hard people got really jealous of me. I didn't know that I have a weird voice but they mad fun of that it hurt me.

The next year, I was with Miss Bartlett and Mr Marple that time me parents broke up it felt like i was dead.Then i made a new friend called Swarleen the bully’s weren't in my class that was okay i guess it was just a few learning mistakes that i had but it was fine .

The next year i met so many friends and im having to best year.my gole this year is to make the most of my and get on well with life.


By Cairo Mcfarland

No comments:

Post a Comment