Monday, July 3, 2017

100 thing's about me challenge!!!!!!

100 things about me!!!!!

  1. I was born 2008
  2. I was born on 25 feb
  3. I can not do gymnastics
  4. I go to Frimley School
  5. I hate hate bugs
  6. I love pizza
  7. I can't resist animals
  8. When I sleep It tose and tern
  9. I want to be a vet
  10. I live in a house of 8
  11. I love love love to cook
  12. I love to swim a lot in summer
  13. My weakness is doing sports
  14. I don't like sports  but only swimming
  15. I like to travell
  16. My favorite fruit is peach
  17. I love to sleep in
  18. I love hot bubble baths
  19. I don’t really like dairy food
  20. I love school
  21. I love writing with susan
  22. My eyes are brown
  23. I love maths
  24. I love reading
  25. I hate mushrooms
  26. I live in my nana's house
  27. I love flowers
  28. I love nacer   
  29. I love to get messy
  30. I love doing dance with my six year old cousin
  31. I love art
  32. I am busy all the time
  33. I love to tell jokes
  34. I am sometimes lazy
  35. I am some time joy full
  36. I have the best of friends
  37. I am maori, samoan  and italian also scottish    
  38. I love going camping
  39. I love technology
  40. I hate hate hate loud noise
  41. I love silent and  dark and empty rooms
  42. I love my three cats called missey girl liincky  and tiggels.  
  43. I hate my brother and sister talking yuck
  44. I love kapa haka
  45. Frimley school is my favorite school ever
  46. I love to fight my brother and sister
  47. I love to tease my brother and sister
  48. I hate my name
  49. My favorite drink is coca cola
  50. I love to play minecraft
  51. I love to dance and sing
  52. I am clumsy
  53. I love to eat
  54. I am really good at maths and writing and reading
  55. I am good at getting dirty and tired
  56. I hate hate hate being sick
  57. I love being lazy
  58. I love playing on my mum’s phone
  59. My favorite friends is Swarleen Maia and Nyha
  60. I am nice at school but really nasty at home
  61. I love to watch ,movies and eat junk food on the couch.
  62. I love hitting my brother called troy with swimming noodles
  63. I hate hate lies
  64. I love the truth
  65. I am kind at school
  66. My favorite animal is cats
  67. I can be really really funny
  68. At home I am always grumpy as  
  69. I have never seen or touched  snow
  70. I hate hate six and under people
  71. I love summer
  72. I hate winter and coolness   
  73. I love arts and crafts
  74. I love bees
  75. Love black and white
  76. I love discos
  77. I love my birthday  
  78. I love my bff
  79. I love my dad/mum
    1. I love going to go out
    2. I love going to the aquarium
    3. I hate cold freezing water
    4. I love my family lots and lots
    5. I love game and fun  
    6. I love to paint
    7. I love the smell of washing powder so much  
    8. I hate the smell of rotten food so much
    9. I love to draw on whiteboards and windows
    10. I love Maori colcha best
    11. I sometimes get moody as
    12. My favorite movie is the warriors tail
    92.I have no pets
    93.My favourite teacher is Miss Bartlett and Mrs Roach
    94.I am not ticklish  
    95.I can do really good pranks
    96.I love pranking
    97.I love playing
    98.I love playing the guitar
    99.I love drawing
    100.I love my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment